Specialist HR Business Partner
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job DescriptionThe HRBP Specialist will engage as a front-facing
HR presence to support Team Members in navigating through the
organization. Works with the appropriate centers of excellence
and/or HR Contact Center (At Your Service) to resolve challenges
that Team Members may face to allow them to quickly re-engage in
their work!The successful candidate will be proactive on advising,
providing insights and resources, while driving consistency and
follow up in HR processes.The HRBP Specialist collaborates with
Business Partner on activities that align client's strategies &
plans with HGV interpersonal goals.In this position, the HRBP
Specialist will provide support as the need arises:TEAM MEMBER
- Ensures continuity across the organization of HR practices and
facilitates local HR processes on site.
- Build value by assisting Team Members in navigating through the
organization, engaging in intake to find solutions and resources
for their problems or complicated situations. Collaborate with HR
Business Partner & COEs on critical issues as appropriate.
- Be responsible for the administration, security,
confidentiality, and retention of team member records.
- Provide information to Talent Acquisition for transfer
- Confirm start dates with New Hires for Onboarding
- Facilitate areas of the core onboarding process (including New
Hire Orientation session) and monitors a smooth I-9 process from
onboarding to offboarding, to include renewals as required
- Aid HRBP function in coordination of effective Onboarding &
Talent Management process
- Maintain a high level of business literacy about assigned
client groups' core function and culture
- Assists HRBP in efforts of organizational structure.
- Supports HR Business Partners with talent management, workforce
and succession planning, performance planning, and maintaining
- Provide insights to drive continuous improvement of HR results
and collaborate in global and local efforts that support TM
engagement and retention.
- Present onboarding support and set up of new properties and
- Maintain knowledge and updates of laws and regulations related
to EEO, affirmative action, collective bargaining, unions, labor
relations, and human resources.
- Supports ad hoc HR administrative and operational
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the demonstrable track
record to meet encouraged timelines.
- Strong digital literacy with ability to learn and adapt to new
technology and platforms.
- Detailed understanding of laws, regulations, and company
guidelines or policies.
- Proven ability in handling confidential information.Preferred
- BA/BS/Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience with HRIS database.
- 3+years of related experienceWhat's in it for you? We offer a
comprehensive benefit package to our full-time Team Members that
include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time
Off (PTO) program and exciting travel benefits.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Scottsdale , Specialist HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!