Company: Pulice Construction Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2023
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files,
records, and documentation.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries.;
refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource
files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that
all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assist with recruitment process.
- Assist with payroll functions including processing and filing
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation and onboarding
- Employee file maintenance on HRIS systems.
- File weekly certified payrolls.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Associate degree in HR or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to manage sensitive
and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills: word, excel and outlook.
- Familiar with union labor agreements.
- Experience with UltiPro (UKG) and LCPtracker a plus
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required. Pulice
Construction Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Pulice Construction Inc., Scottsdale , HR Administrator, Human Resources , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...