Posted on: September 11, 2020
7/28/2020 11:09:00 AM
Contractor - W2
- will be involved with API services configuration, UI Demos and
Responsive design projects for new platform development.
This is a Senior-level position. Need to hit the ground running
with the technologies below.
60% backend Java Spring Boot Development
Job Description Summary
- Looking for experience with:
- Java - Spring boot
- Experience with Angular / Vue.js and/or React (more modern
frameworks; React most likely will be preferred)
- Strong HTML, CSS skills - responsive design
This position designs, develops, tests and maintains software
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing
software systems and applications.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Drives full development life cycle including requirements
analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and
stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as
- Drive software design meetings and analyze user needs to
determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug
programs to meet needs.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure
that the highest level of system and data confidentiality,
integrity and availability is maintained.
- Ability to use Unix/Linux command line programs and create/edit
- Able to analyze results of automated deployment scripts and
- Able to prepare detail design documents from requirements.
- Familiar with Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Jasper
Reports, BIRT, etc.
- General understanding of software environments and network
- Able to demonstrate OOA/OOD skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of distributed, component based
- Working knowledge of networking and/or telecommunications
- A solid understanding of event driven / asynchronous
programming and multi-threading
- Demonstrable technical design skills (UML experience a
- Familiar with TDD/BDD.
- Familiar with SOA framework, web services, etc.
- Common Developer Skills
- Competent (5+ years) Java or C# or C++ or Objective-C language
- Competent with SQL or PL/SQL and relational database
- Experience with source code control systems.
- Experience with secure programming techniques is highly
- Able to perform code reviews to ensure the code meets the
- Web Developer
- 5+ years of experience with application layer technologies
- 3+ years of experience with web and application servers such as
IIS, Apache HTTP/Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss,
- Experience with other computer languages like C#, Ruby, Python,
and PHP is a plus
- Able to maintain test scripts as needed.
- Prepares test strategy, test plan, test cases, and test summary
- Experience with automated functional software testing
frameworks, such as Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Performs unit, functional, load, user interface, performance,
regression and system integration testing on new code or modified
code prior to production releases.
- Produce and report project test metrics.
- Possess advanced knowledge of QA/QC techniques; certifications
- Assists new staff on testing techniques and test
- Responsible for responding to situations in a timely manner,
and meeting predetermined deadlines
- Ability to support/maintain existing products and add new
features as requested by customers.
- Central point of contact for support of UAT/production
applications as needed
- Keen troubleshooting skills across tiers/domains
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Agile/Lean methodologies experience
- Solid understanding of an iterative software development
- Able to guide the team to produce estimates for all project
activities and tasks.
- Responsible for eliciting user and functional requirements and
ensuring they consistent and complete
- Mentor and monitor Software Engineers in the technical aspects
of their assignments.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion
of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or 5 or more years
of related industry experience.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!