SAP Functional Analyst - Pricing
Posted on: October 17, 2020
SAP Functional Analyst - Pricing
9/26/2020 12:05:00 PM
Business System Analyst
FTE - Client
Under general supervision, the Functional Analyst II provides
business value by evaluating and implementing additional
functionality through configuration, testing, maintaining and
deploying SAP software modules and other enterprise business
systems. This role will report to the IT Merchandizing group and be
responsible for design, development, and test of the various
pricing/assortment functions. This person will provide expertise
and deliver assigned tasks for production support as well as
- Write functional requirements based on customers' needs
- Research, recommend and develop functional solution design
- Create and maintain documentation including: Business Process
Design (BPD) Documents, Functional Specifications (F-Specs), End
User System Procedures, End-to-End Business Process flows,
Knowledge Articles, User Stories, Use Cases and Scenarios
- Define business processes, improvements, and business
objectives with focus on SAP specific software modules and
- Map the solution to business requirements according to
standards and program principles, considering capacity, limitation
and operation times
- Configure, maintains and deploy SAP software modules to support
- Document the configuration
- Participate in peer reviews of requirement, functional
specification and technical specification documents
- Ensure the SAP application's integration and functionality is
clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best
practice approach in deploying components
- Ensure adherence to Company's best practices and ensures
business value is delivered in accordance with business
- Recommend systems and procedures to make operations more
efficient and effective for the customer
- Manage vendor, material and customer master data from the
business and technical perspectives
- Support and design and procurement process of the SAP ECC
- Formulate, drive and implement the roadmap to support ECC and
future S/4HANA system
- Assist other functional and Business Systems Analysts in
gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications
for technical solutions and assist Quality Assurance Analysts in
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their area,
participate in related projects
- Test system updates, supporting user acceptance testing for
workflow, reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms, patches,
upgrades and maintenance packs
- Act as a liaison between the Business and the Development team
to ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure
development requirements are integrated
- Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering
questions related to processes, procedures and services
- Assist in the facilitation of User Acceptance testing for
changes to the application
- Adhere to established timelines, Company's best practices,
ticketing system guidelines and SDLC procedures for delivering
quality solutions which are defect-free, meeting Company and
departmental standards and customer requirements
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
- Facilitate meetings, conference calls and assists with training
customers as needed
- Act as escalation point for basic Help Desk support calls
- Troubleshoot end user and system issues
- Be able to diagnose and provide solution(s) to complex issues
in a timely manner.
- Minimum three years of SAP system specific configuration and
- Experience with two or more SAP modules
- Knowledge of the key integration points with all SAP system
specific modules and key design implications is highly
- Understanding of SAP ECC integration with other SAP systems and
non-SAP systems is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of SAP master data
elements, processes, and experience with master data
- Experience with various solutions: vendor portals, master data,
competitor pricing, vendor onboarding, etc.
- Proven understanding of Solution Manager and best practices as
applied to design and delivery of solution is necessary.
- Advanced level computer experience, including skills in
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve
processes is crucial.
- Ability to identify complex problems, review information to
develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the
organization is necessary; must be able to clearly articulate ideas
verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coach end-users is required.
- Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet
deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well
independently is essential.
- Proven ability to collaborate across the Company including the
ability to manage and respond to different organizational
situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and
upholding Company values is key.
Educational Requirements:This position requires a bachelor's degree
in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field or
equivalent work experience.
Keywords: IntraEdge, Scottsdale , SAP Functional Analyst - Pricing, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!