Sr Telephony Systems Engineer
Posted on: February 21, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello---, the Greek word for "future," was the
product of a recent $80+ million-dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello---
is just the beginning--- loanDepot will continue to invest in
developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around
serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide
exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you
have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot - We are
America's Lender.Position Summary: The Sr Telephony Engineer is
responsible for the build and support of telephony and omnichannel
solutions in Genesys Cloud (PureCloud). This position acts as a
subject matter expert (SME) for the department, developing and
deploying platform solutions to support loanDepot's ongoing
business needs using new and emerging technologies in Genesys
Cloud. This role requires knowledge in one or more of the following
competencies - Genesys Cloud (PureCloud) telephony platform,
contact center reporting - historical and real-time, intelligent
call routing concepts, outbound dialing, VoIP technologies, IVR
development, workforce management, and utilizing and configuring
REST API calls. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance
with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and
federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, testing, and
troubleshooting of Genesys Cloud (PureCloud) platform solutions for
- Participate in the design, setup, configuration and support of
links from Genesys Cloud to Cisco Call Manager, and Genesys
- Provide telephony subject matter expertise, as required, on
small and/or existing projects. Includes gathering requirements and
developing design documents for architecture and business
- Proactively identify and contribute to the establishment and
improvement of implementation and engineering standards, processes,
procedures, best practices.
- Answer technical questions and provide explanation of technical
concepts and issues in Genesys Cloud.
- Troubleshoot telephony technical issues and perform root-cause
- Collaborate with internal teams (Applications, Security,
Infrastructure Engineering, and DevOps) and vendors on system
troubleshooting and enhancements.
- Develop technical process and/or procedure documentation.
- Provide end user support through tickets as required.
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing.
- Support customer acceptance testing activities and
troubleshoot/correct any issues.
- Provide system administration and other technical training for
support staff and end users.
- Continually enhance technical expertise and professional
- Prepare periodic maintenance plans and comply with change
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and organizational
skills with the ability to champion emerging technologies to
achieve desired results.
- Demonstrates general technology knowledge that spans broadly
across IT constructs, including cloud, networking, systems,
identity, security, storage, and operations.
- Intermediate skills in computer operation; Microsoft Office
applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Obtain and maintain deep knowledge of contact center solutions,
applications, systems, technical environments, and business
operations to provide high-quality focused service and
- Develop strong business relationships with all levels of
technical and management staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to
- Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple
facets and variables in non- standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
duties. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Scottsdale , Sr Telephony Systems Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!