Jr Salesforce Developer
Company: Randstad Corporate Services
Posted on: February 24, 2021
job summary:Position Summary: The Salesforce Developer will
focus on building and managing Salesforce applications using best
practices and scalability in mind. The Developer will work closely
with the engineering and business applications project teams to
serve various business departments at Progress Residential. The
position will focus on development of new applications and
enhancements, as well as support of existing systems.
As a Salesforce Developer, the role involves documenting designs,
performing code reviews, and contributing to daily scrum
activities. The individual needs to be highly aware of the overall
strategy of the Salesforce platform and integration points. The
Developer will work closely with other senior team leads and
architects to assist with design reviews and architecture
workshops. Software projects are executed primarily using Scrum
methodology, but some initiatives and sustainment development work
may be executed in Waterfall or Kanban methods.
location: Scottsdale, Arizonajob type: Permanentsalary: $90,000 -
100,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors
- Work with IT project managers, business analysts, and senior
software developers to evaluate project requirements, create
technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce
- Participates in software specification, gap analysis, and
- Develops and refines proofs-of-concepts to confirm
- Leverages design patterns and best practices for application
- Testing, including defining/supporting user acceptance testing
(UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and
enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities,
including end-user training and support (e.g. developing
- On-going systems administration, maintenance, and support
- Ability to follow and work within project work plans and
timelines to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Capture, mitigate and /or escalate issues in a timely
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems.
- Write and/or review deliverables, end-user guides, support
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
strongly preferred. 4 or more years of progressive development will
be considered in place of a degree.
- 3 or more years of object oriented programming experience: Java
or C# preferred.
- Hands-on Salesforce development experience required: Lightning,
Apex classes and triggers, SOQL, and Visual Force.
- Salesforce development certifications a strong plus.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud,
and Field Service Lightning a strong plus.
- Experience with relational databases a strong plus: SQL
queries, views, and stored procedures.
- Experience with web applications a strong plus: HTML,
- Experience with entire software development lifecycle (Agile,
Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban).
- Proven experience with integrated systems required.
- Software Performance Tuning.
- Software Design, Debugging, Development, Documentation, and
- strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Solid, detail-oriented documentation skills.
- strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to
"translate" technical concepts clearly to non-technical
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and
- Ability to work with a complex stakeholder group across
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to
working groups. Closing Statement: This brief summary is not an
all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and
responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent's supervisor
at any time based upon Company need.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors skills:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Randstad Corporate Services, Scottsdale , Jr Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!