C++ Software Engineer
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: February 25, 2021
If you are interested in applying for this position please email
an updated resume to Jocelyn Crockett at Location: San Mateo, CA,
Santa Ana, CA or Scottsdale, AZ Responsibilities This role will be
involved in the complete product lifecycle with a focus on product
releases of our embedded and data-driven software solutions.
Primary responsibilities include core SDK product development as
well as providing direct and in-direct customer support of those
- Working with the cutting edge technologies, including voice
assistant, cloud integration, home automation, and machine
- Your work will impact millions of consumers
- Adapt to new projects, you will work with various languages and
tools here, never just the same tech stack
- Support of new feature implementations and product
- Issue/bug resolution and sustaining support of existing
- Work as a member of the Agile cross-functional development
team; release and iteration planning; development of user stories,
unit test, and feature implementation.
- Participate in dialog with other developers in discussing
current and proposed architecture(s), defects, enhancements, and
- Work with and maintain automated build and test framework
- Full understanding and implementation of the software
development life cycle
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with ability to handle and
prioritize multiple projects in a timely manner in a fast-paced
environment Desired Skills and Experience
- Required - Energetic and a natural innovator
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years' experience developing software for consumer products
and/or embedded environments.
- Communication Network Protocols (TCP/IP, RF or Network)
- Experience with any of the following programming languages:
Linux Application Development, Ruby (Embedded), C, C++, (C# and
Objective C a plus), OO Design, Quick elegant design.
- Real working experience with the following HDMI technologies a
big plus: CEC, Infoframe, EDID, UPnP
- Experience with the following RF technologies a big plus: BLE,
- Exposure to Silabs, NXP, TI RF products is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for system-level driver's and
- Any knowledge of Web Services and JNA/JNI; HTML 5 a plus.
- Experience with Android and Linux platforms
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies and
software development life cycle EEO EmployerApex Systems is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical
conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered
domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a
crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation,
union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you
have visited our website in search of information on employment
opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation in using our website for a search or application,
please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by
Keywords: Apex Systems, Scottsdale , C++ Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!