SAP ABAP/HANA Developer
Company: Mobile Programming LLC
Posted on: April 11, 2021
- Investigates, defines, documents, analyzes and solves a variety
of partially defined technical problems.
- Codes and tests complex application programs under minimal
- Adheres to established timelines, Remedy ticket guidelines and
procedures for delivering quality solutions which are defect-free,
meet Company standards and customer requirements.
- Participate in all stages of Software development lifecycle
including requirements gathering, analyzing requirements, creating
high level technical document (Supporting functional requirements)
and in testing, implementation of a given system
- Works closely with a variety of Company personnel to deliver
- Provides advanced knowledge of the technical aspects of systems
development including database management, computer architecture
and programming languages.
- Planning, analyzing, designing and configuring new computer
software systems according to project specifications
- Able to use Waterfall and Agile software development to deliver
the tasks on each sprint.
- Develops a thorough operational and functional understanding of
assigned systems for maintenance purposes.
- Assists in defining customer requirements and developing
functional specifications, high level technical specifications,
detailed program specifications and other related
- Writing program specifications and testing new interfaces to
optimize entire computer system landscape workflow
- Provides time estimates for programming and technical design
tasks, contributes to other project planning activities and may
serve as, or take direction, from a Project Lead.
- Performing data transfer from non-SAP systems to SAP, and
customizing and testing all system errors to ensure total
integration and acceptance
- Assists support and operations personnel with resolution of
technical problems pertaining to applications, including off-hours
support and implementation of production recoveries.
- Enabling customers to extend SAP systems with extended aisle
automation process on retail domain including Business to Business
(B2B) integration, sourcing integration and MAP business process
into SAP ERP and various accelerators for SAP and other
- Assists less experienced department members with questions,
priorities and problem resolutions; participates in developing
programming standards and techniques.
- Other duties maybe assigned Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with SAP application development
- ABAP programming experience related to reporting, dialog
transactions, enhancements, SAPscript, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms,
User Exits and IDOC/ALE
- Experience with FICO, MM mandatory with SD and SAP Retail
experience would be nice to have.
- Experience developing in SAP with ABAP and HANA using HANA
Studio or WebIDE is a must
- Develop backend web-services and RESTful API's (Node.js,
- SAP HANA Technical Concepts and Architecture
- Building HANA Views with data Modelling using HANA Studio
- Knowledge of SAP SLT replication server
- Design, development experience of SAP UI5 and Fiori
- Develop and maintain JS-based backend services (HANA XS
classic, XSA, Node.js)
- Experience working on end-to-end projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Time management skills: the ability to juggle multiple
priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team is vital.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet
deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Ability to respond to different organizational situations while
maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and
upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a
can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements
are essential. Additional Information All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Mobile Programming LLC, Scottsdale , SAP ABAP/HANA Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!