Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overall Purpose This position designs, develops, tests and
maintains software product applications. Essential Functions
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing
software systems and applications.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Drives full development life cycle including requirements
analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and
stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as
- Drive software design meetings and analyze user needs to
determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug
programs to meet needs.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure
that the highest level of system and data confidentiality,
integrity and availability is maintained.Desired SkillsAutomation
- Ability to use Unix/Linux command line programs and create/edit
- Able to analyze results of automated deployment scripts and
- Able to prepare detail design documents from requirements.
- Familiar with Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Jasper
Reports, BIRT, etc.
- General understanding of software environments and network
- Able to demonstrate OOA/OOD skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of distributed, component based
- Working knowledge of networking and/or telecommunications
- A solid understanding of event driven / asynchronous
programming and multi-threading
- Demonstrable technical design skills (UML experience a
- Familiar with TDD/BDD.
- Familiar with SOA framework, web services, etc.Coding
- Common Developer Skills- Competent (5+ years) Java or C# or C++
or Objective-C language programming skills.- Competent with SQL or
PL/SQL and relational database concepts.- Experience with source
code control systems.- Experience with secure programming
techniques is highly desirable- Able to perform code reviews to
ensure the code meets the acceptance criteria.
- Web Developer- 5+ years of experience with application layer
3+ years of experience with web and application servers such as
IIS, Apache HTTP/Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss,
GlassFish, etc.- Experience with other computer languages like C#,
Ruby, Python, and PHP is a plus Testing
- Able to maintain test scripts as needed.
- Prepares test strategy, test plan, test cases, and test summary
- Experience with automated functional software testing
frameworks, such as Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Performs unit, functional, load, user interface, performance,
regression and system integration testing on new code or modified
code prior to production releases.
- Produce and report project test metrics.
- Possess advanced knowledge of QA/QC techniques; certifications
- Assists new staff on testing techniques and test
- Responsible for responding to situations in a timely manner,
and meeting predetermined deadlines
- Ability to support/maintain existing products and add new
features as requested by customers.
- Central point of contact for support of UAT/production
applications as needed
- Keen troubleshooting skills across tiers/domains
- Ability to work on multiple projectsCollaboration
- Agile/Lean methodologies experience
- Solid understanding of an iterative software development
- Able to guide the team to produce estimates for all project
activities and tasks.
- Responsible for eliciting user and functional requirements and
ensuring they consistent and complete
- Mentor and monitor Software Engineers in the technical aspects
of their assignments.Experience
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion
of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or 5 or more years
of related industry experience.Preferred skills:
- 5+ years in C# development
- SQL Server and SSIS skills
Keywords: Experis, Scottsdale , .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!