Software Engineer / API Integration
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Company: GitKraken is a leading provider of Git productivity
and collaboration solutions for agile DevOps teams, including the
GitKraken Git client, and newly acquired GitLens and Git
Integration for Jira. Our tools are used by 10m+ developers and
technologists globally at 100k+ organizations like Apple, Google,
Microsoft, and Amazon. We partner with, and our tools integrate
with, the top Git hosting providers like GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket,
and Azure DevOps, and the most popular issue tracking systems like
Jira and Trello. Millions of developers have already experienced
the powerful benefits that GitKraken products provide, and our user
base is growing rapidly every day. The Role: As our GitKraken
product continues to experience tremendous growth in the market,
we're ready to add an internal Software Engineer to our team. This
position will report to the Finance team, and will focus on our
internal Finance tools and backend systems. You'll work alongside
and collaborate with our global operations team to ensure our
continued success. What you'll bring:
- Business Analysis: You will be responsible for connecting and
enhancing our internal data processes to support strategic
initiatives and help with decision making.
- A Core Knowledge of Software Engineering: We require a solid
foundation of software development and algorithms in one of these
- Expertise in Database Development: You will be expected to
interface and evaluate database systems such as MongoDB.
- Finance infrastructure: Experience with billing and
subscription management tools and platforms is expected.
- An understanding of a wide variety of Dev Tools is expected,
including: Git, GitHub, GitKraken, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor,
Docker and/or Jenkins
- Business Intelligence tools: A foundational knowledge of BI
tools in order to provide process recommendations and ad hoc
reporting is a plus.
- You have an understanding of file feeds, APIs, and web
- A solid understanding of complex systems is required. You can
break down technical systems and communicate them to an audience of
varying technical expertise.
- Self-starter and motivated: You have the expertise and autonomy
to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Proficient in English; both spoken and written
- Located in Scottsdale, Arizona or Alicante, Spain
- 3-5 years of applicable experience How you'll be rewarded:
Keywords: GitKraken, Scottsdale , Software Engineer / API Integration, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!