Junior System Administrator
Company: Matthews Real Estate Investment Services
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The ideal candidate will design, organize, and modify the
companys computer systems. This individual will evaluate and assess
systems to ensure they are operating effectively. Based on
assessments, this individual will harness collected knowledge and
make adjustments to existing systems.
- Provide general technical support to all departments, both
on-site and remote
- Document and monitor IT cases to ensure a timely
- Workstation imaging and deployment
- Full User Lifecycle Management
- Windows Server administration
- Firewall, switch, and wireless access point deployment and
- Administration of cloud applications such as Okta, AWS, and
- New application research, vetting, and implementation
- Maintenance of workstations, servers, and networking gear
- IT Security mindset
- Up to 25% travel
- Minimum 2 years of application, Windows Server, and network
- Proficient in the design and management of Active Directory and
- 1+ years of experience administering Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience using PowerShell or other scripting to automate
production systems is a plus.
- Seeks to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency
and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver initiatives with
- Customer service mindset with proactive communication.
Keywords: Matthews Real Estate Investment Services, Scottsdale , Junior System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!