Posted on: January 13, 2022
If you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience,
please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
---Software Engineer--Full Stack that will be responsible for
server and web application development across the extended reality
- Collaborate with the product team to build an innovative
solutions platform that brings extended reality to real-world
- Build and manage application systems, such as authentication,
authorization, commerce, accounts, profiles, etc.
- Develop and integrate new features into the UI.
- Optimize UI for better performance.
- Coordinate and lead projects through all phases of design and
implementation within areas of responsibility.
- Integrate multiple software solutions into a cohesive
What You Need for this Position
Experience And Skills
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with web development.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with C# or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with
- Responsive Design.
- Extensive professional experience with AWS.
- Unit testing, integration testing, and performance
- Familiarity with Git or other source control systems.
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices.
- High availability architecture of web services and
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering,
Mathematics, Science, or a related field, or combined
experience/education as a substitute for minimum education.
- 3+ years of application development, or combined
experience/education as a substitute for minimum experience.
Minimum Field Of Expertise
- Passion for software and systems engineering, ability to
research and recommend new technology solutions. Prior work in
extended reality applications and WebRTC is a plus.
What's In It for You
- Truly state-of-the-art projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and paid holidays
- 100% remote working
- And More!
So, if you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience,
please apply today! You can also e-mail your resume directly to
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LH4-1666894 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Luke Holm - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!