Identity and Fraud Software Architect (REMOTE)
Company: HNM Systems
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The world's leading global information services company is
looking for highly motivated Senior Software Architect that can
thrive in a fast-paced agile environment. You will be working
closely with business stakeholders, engineering teams and other
architects of the organization to design, develop and bring to
market innovative software solutions in the Identity and Fraud
Detection (Id&F) space.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interact with business stakeholders, understand business
requirements, and design technical solutions to solve complex
- Lead technically the research, development, maintenance, and
support various products and services of the Id&F
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies &
tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team.
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging
technologies, industry trends, and standards.
- Produce design artifacts to document and share the product
- Host sessions to present the product architecture vision to
technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Drive continual improvement in quality and efficiency,
including defect prevention/root cause analysis, as well as suggest
and adopt improvements to technology and efficiency.
- Perform technical design, define coding and testing strategy
for new features, or changes of existing software.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to lead and senior engineers of
- Liaise with other architects of our global software
organization and drive consistency and re-usability across the
overall software offering.
- Define remediation approaches for security risk flaws from
static scan and manual penetration tests
- Support the adoption of Cloud First and DevOps practices and
processes within the team.
- Constantly re-evaluate our products and solutions to improve
user experience, performance, and stability
- Lead proof of concept initiatives for integrating new
technologies into the existing product
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, or related discipline
- 10+ year hands-on development experience implementing
enterprise-class solutions that are portable, robust, scalable and
- 5+ years of work experience as lead engineer or architect in a
software organization building high performant and scalable
- Expertise in design principles and architecture patterns for
cloud software development including but not limited to SOA and
micro-services architecture, API integration and software
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and handle
- Expertise in DevSecOps practices and test automation, CI/CD and
management of infrastructure as code principles.
- Hands-on experience with Intellij IDE, Junit, gradle,
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile development processes, software
testing, and documentation
- Ability to comprehend project specifications as well as the
ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competitive Pay
- 20% bonus opportunity
- 20 days FTO
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE
- "100 World's Most Innovative Companies" by FORBES
Keywords: HNM Systems, Scottsdale , Identity and Fraud Software Architect (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!