Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
Posted on: May 20, 2020
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started
in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the
vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could
provide more to customers - meeting their needs, being there every
step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and
affordable. We're continuing to expand our nationwide footprint,
and we're not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a
401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided
Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness
Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an
on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality customer
service by obtaining necessary documentation to underwrite the loan
and ordering third party documentation by communicating directly
with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and
effective manner. The Loan Processor provides proper disclosures
when required by applicable local, state, and federal
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of borrower's credit,
employment, income and assets as required by the particular loan
program before submitting to underwriting.
- Assemble the complete loan package in proper order for
- Verify all required documentation (pre-underwrite) in the
- Complete the required loan checklist;
- Verify that an application is complete and accurate; and
- Identify any potential issues that may arise in
- Prepare a loan approval summary, Forms 1008 and 1003, and
ensure the accuracy of all the information printed on those
documents. Communicate directly with the Loan Originator, customer,
and underwriter to obtain initial and any missing documentation
required to qualify for the loan.
- Review loans for compliance with all mortgage-related
regulations (RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc.) and prepare required
- Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey,
Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information.
- Verify that vendor orders are complete, invoices received, and
in the applicant's efile.
- Manage pipeline by completing and submitting reports within
allotted turn-around times.
- Assist set-up of loans.
- Document all communication related to the loan application in
the conversation log.
- Train and help supervise new loan processors and other
- Assist closing, secondary marketing, and loan servicing to
obtain and clear outstanding suspense items from CrossCountry
Mortgage, LLC investors.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of current residential mortgage processing
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of
all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not
limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed.
- Encompass experience required.
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows).
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a
career. Apply now to begin your path to success!
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color,
orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon
successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry
Mortgage, LLC is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not
acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal
government. To verify licensing, please visit
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC., Scottsdale , Loan Processor, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!