Training & Development Specialist, Processing
Posted on: October 15, 2020
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career
opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our
employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our
corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance,
#TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there.
With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the
evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join
us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.Position Summary:Responsible
for providing the development, administration and delivery of all
approved training programs (online and classroom) for loanDepot.
Additionally, responsible for maintaining standards; meeting
prescribed timelines and budgetary objectives; exuding proactive
abilities to work, while continuously improving the learning
process for loanDepot employees. Ensures the performance of all
duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures,
all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the
- Actively supports and promotes loanDepot's core values,
statement of purpose, strategies, and reward compensation models;
understands and complies with best practices.
- Works in conjunction with Human Resources and Recruiting
departments to deliver new hire, onboarding, and ongoing training
- Responsible for senior level design, implementation,
evaluation, and ongoing maintenance of classroom and online
training solutions; measures the effectiveness of training and
- Determines and implements best delivery methods and approaches
for materials; conducts front-end analysis to determine user needs
and assess performance gaps.
- Delivers high-quality online and paper-based materials
including slides, participant guides, instructor guides and
- Responsible for the enrollment, tracking and reporting process
for each class.
- Maintains existing materials to ensure they are in-line and
up-to-date with operational processes, systems, and products.
- Partners with a variety of subject matter experts to identify
training needs, content, and content updates; interfaces with
employees and managers to assure on time delivery and accuracy of
- Maintains knowledge of current training techniques: researches
new/better ways to promote the internal training.
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve internal
processes, standards, and training solutions.
- Researches learning industry trends, methodologies, and best
practices and integrates those into professional practice.
- Develops sound relationships with business partners, managers,
consultants and trainers.
- Responsible for using integrity when using the performance
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) + years of related work experience
- Mortgage banking/mortgage origination experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.PM17 PI124174493
Keywords: loanDepot, Scottsdale , Training & Development Specialist, Processing, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!