Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Risk Assessments and Monitoring & Testing Compliance Lead
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Anti-Bribery
and Corruption Risk Assessments and Monitoring & Testing Compliance
Lead for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ or 100% Remote
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key
stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses to apply. (17 seconds) (31
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and
potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams
through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge
and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to
influence business leadership on effective solutions and may
represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the
competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and
requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and
regulations and provides direction to others on complex
- Bachelor's degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
(12 years of experience total in lieu of the degree).
- 8 or more years of risk, compliance, or audit experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and
regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. This will take
approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not
be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred Requirements
- 8+ years experience within financial services industry at a law
firm, a Legal or Compliance department or with a regulator (OFAC,
SEC, DOJ, FED, state securities regulator).
- 3+ years experience with proven experience with FCPA, UK
Bribery Act or domestic public corruption, lobbying, or pay-to-play
laws and regulations.
- Proven experience in establishing and operationalizing ABAC,
FCPA, or Financial Crimes related Risk Assessments and program
Monitoring & Testing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven experience in drafting relevant ABAC Policies,
Standards, and Procedures.
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal
communication skills, including the ability to communicate
effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build rapport with key partners and interface with
businesses and functions in order to facilitate the successful
implementation of the Enterprise ABAC Program.
- Advanced Degree or JDThe above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have
manager s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 8/11/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: attorney, compliance department, corporate,
corporate attorney, counsel, internal, legal, legal affairs, legal
Keywords: USAA, Scottsdale , Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Risk Assessments and Monitoring & Testing Compliance Lead, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!