Real Life. Real Money.
What you'll do:
Follow the money! As a Coldwell Banker escrow coordinator, you
make sure that buyers' earnest money is accurately deposited - and
ultimately disbursed - in the right amount, to the right people, at
the right time. It's an exacting, detail-oriented job, that starts
with depositing a buyer's earnest money into an escrow account and
ends with transferring funds to agents, sellers, title companies,
lawyers and others. Working for North America's leading provider of
full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage
services, you're responsible for knowing the details that keep us
compliance with rules across the country. You're handling other
people's money, but you treat it as if it's your own.
Who you are:
* Detail demon, knowing that there's no such thing as a small
detail; we count on you to get it right, and find and fix mistakes
before they cause problems.
* Quality seeker, consistently meeting or exceeding performance,
accuracy and deadline goals.
* Flexible performer, changing direction on a dime, meeting new
or unexpected challenges head on and then returning to the
previously planned work.
* Multi-tasker, highly organized, able to handle a large
workload while working with offices around the country under
* Strong communicator, able to clearly and confidently explain
* Constant learner, up to the challenge of understanding and
following new rules and regulations in a rapidly changing
* Money management, creating escrow ledger cards, depositing
earnest money and disbursing funds at closing.
* Payment processing, initiating wire transfers of funds at
closing; stopping payments and reissuing disbursement checks as
* Assuring compliance, knowing and applying the escrow rules and
regulations in various states to ensure we operate lawfully and
avoid investigations and penalties.
* Serving customers, committed to providing white-glove service
to internal and external customers, enhancing the Coldwell Banker
What we want you to have:
* Education: Associate's degree or equivalent work experience;
bachelor's degree a plus.
* Previous work: Prior experience in the real estate or mortgage
* Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
applications; able to use in-house operating systems.
* Data entry: Strong, accurate data entry experience; solid math
aptitude with exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and