Senior UX Designer
Posted on: February 21, 2021
IntraEdge has an urgent need for a Sr. UX Designer in
Scottsdale, AZ. The Senior UX Designer shapes the vision of the
Company's digital applications (Web, POS, etc.) that solve user
issues and address business goals with the focus on simplicity,
ease of use and overall user experience. Envisions, prototypes and
validates new product ideas using Lean Startup and Design Thinking
principles. Requires a thorough understanding of how visual and
interactive design work together to create a superior product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates design documentation, including, but not limited to,
wireframes, user flows, information architecture, site maps,
functional specifications and requirements, functional prototypes
- Defines innovative user interfaces and interaction styles to
improve user productivity
- Interprets analytics to identify user behavior with the goal to
make recommendations for improved user experience
- Refines product development and marketing's ideas; generates
creative ideas and provides insight into emerging design and
- Conducts usability and prototype studies through the use of
multi-variant testing to inform design decisions
- Solicits ideas, information and material from corporate and
regional stakeholders in order to develop prototypes and strategies
to reach targeted audiences
- Develops strategies to increase engagement and interaction
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering
questions related to application development processes, procedures
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- This position requires a minimum of five years progressive
experience designing usable interfaces and interactions, preferably
in a large multi-site organization; retail experience is a
- Experience with consumer web-based products is necessary.
- Demonstrated expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, and
prototyping software (Axure, Omnigraffle, etc.) is required.
- Proven knowledge of programming, development environments,
versioning software and markup is essential.
- Proven experience conducting qualitative user research and
usability testing is necessary. Proven organizational, strategic
problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of design
- Proven user testing experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the
organization is necessary, specifically to clearly articulate
complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience both verbally
and in writing, particularly when communicating conceptual ideas
and design rationale. Ability to motivate self and others while
managing multiple projects and meeting various deadlines
simultaneously is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, including skills with Word,
Excel, Access and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Ability to extract ideas from key stakeholders, listen to new
ideas and move the team along toward business objectives is
- Fostering an environment of teamwork, diversity, and idea
sharing to generate the best possible outcome is required.
- A Can-Do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing
requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect, and
upholding Company values are key attributes. - provided by
Keywords: Intraedge, Scottsdale , Senior UX Designer, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!