Medical Assistant - Back Office -Phoenix Children's- Chandler
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Department: PCH-MAIN - PCP Mesa
Category: Patient Care Svcs(Tech & Asst)
Posting #: 541848
Date Posted: 12/22/2020
Employee Type: Regular
Posting Note: This Medical Assistant position will perform back
office job duties. You will provide vaccinations, "charting",
document vitals, etc. for our children. If you enjoy working with
children and their parents in a medical clinic, please apply.
Schedule: M-F 8:00 -5:00 (rotation to close the office on Friday,
but will stay no later than 5:30) Location: 60 S. Kyrene Rd., Suite
101, Chandler, AZ 85226 Requirements: MA diploma, previous
experience working with children is preferred.
This position works under the direction of a licensed health care
professional and performs various clinical and administrative tasks
for the assigned area.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- As directed by a physician, performs or assists with procedures
such as electrocardiogram, pulmonary function, suture and staple
removal, dressing changes, and others.
- Collects laboratory specimens (including blood specimens),
performs point of care testing, and disposes of bio-hazardous
- Demonstrates infection control standards related to hand
washing and standard precautions.
- Prepares and administers medications, communicates telephone
prescriptions to pharmacies, and processes medication refills as
directed by a physician.
- Prepares and instructs patients about examinations, diagnostic
tests, medications, special diets, and health maintenance.
- Records and communicates patient related information, including
vital signs, growth parameters, medical histories, signs, and
symptoms, to the physician or licensed health care
- Removes sutures and changes dressings.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Scottsdale , Medical Assistant - Back Office -Phoenix Children's- Chandler, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!