Automotive Service Advisor
Company: American Automobile Association
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Scottsdale, AZ We call our club's vision, mission, values, and
supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for
all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century
with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members. External-- At AAA, our Team
Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members
outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of
work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA
for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by
unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. Why Work With
- 12 Valley locations and 2 Tucson locations and new locations
coming this year.Exceptional benefits within 30 days of hire, with
employee contribution to medical/Dental/Vision premiums
- 401K Matching $1 to $1 up to 6% annually
- 15 Paid Days off and no Sunday work hours (20 days after 1
- Tuition reimbursement for additional ASE Certifications
- Clean well equipped shops with high car count
- A free AAA Membership and numerous employee discounts Summary
- First line sales agent for customers vehicles.
- Responsible to sell and schedule vehicle repairs, write the
repair orders, dispatch the job to the technician, provide
estimates, sell additional repairs as needed, and inform the
customer of repair status.
- Required to collect payment, open and close cashier
- Respond to customer concerns or complaints and escalate to
- Management complaint the advisor--is unable to resolve.
- Answer incoming phone calls to schedule service appointments,
follow-up calls with customer regarding repair status, outbound
calls to prior and/or-- customers regarding service.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area and assist to maintain safe
and clean work areas as needed.--
- Participate in ongoing training as assigned by management.
Study technical bulletins, industry magazines, and technical web
sites. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities-- The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
required to successfully perform the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous sales and service advisor experience required---
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
Valid Arizona driver's license and current 39 month driving record.
#MCC Posted 19 Days Ago Full time J115455 About Us Innovation. It's
what motivates and drives our 4,200 Team Members as the key to
enhance Member value, employee satisfaction, and our future
success. We have a 117-year history of service, creating Members
for life. We generate $4 Billion in annual sales and serve nearly 6
million Members across 7 states. A3 is our Innovation Lab, where we
have launched GIG Car Share, GoMentum Station, AAA CarConnect, AAA
House Manager, and the first Autonomous Shuttle. If innovation and
purpose are what you're looking for, journey forward with us.
Suggested Jobs Auto Glass Sales and Service Representative
Keywords: American Automobile Association, Scottsdale , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!