Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you interested in joining a company culture where
accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and
rewarded? A company that is dedicated to insightful design and
superior craftsmanship, the company is setting a new standard in
homebuilding and customer experience.
Tri Pointe Homes Arizona is looking for an experienced,
enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a Purchasing
Position Highlights: To provide support to the Purchasing
department and other brand/division team members, facilitating
effective purchasing bid and awards processes and improving
department efficiencies, reporting and analytics.
- Provide administrative support for purchasing department
including processing of bid packages, options, correspondence, data
entry, preparation and/or maintenance of miscellaneous reports,
bids and trade partner/vendor files.
- Ensure and maintain accuracy of Master Scopes of Work for all
trade partners and vendors. Create Bid Spec/Scope documents
utilizing project specific Standard Features and Options for each
trade. Prepare and distribute bid packages for new communities
and/or plan changes.
- Manage and update master bid list to include current and new
- Review and analyze monthly cost changes to provide and maintain
accurate pricing and budget information including option cost
- Review, process, and analyze variance purchase orders, change
orders and notices to proceed from Construction and Purchasing team
members. Researches invoices and purchase order issues. Make budget
adjustments as directed.
- Help produce/manage quarterly Purchasing Department reports
creation, distribution and analysis for assigned communities.
- Perform contract tracking and administration. Track all Model
Discounts by trade.
- Manage new vendor applications, files, etc.
- Create change orders with effective time frames for vendor
transitions or pricing changes to appropriate team members.
- Arrange training/ informational meetings with new or existing
trade partners and vendors to ensure proper expectations are
established across all departments.
- Create, compile, and maintain an organized and accurate
- Assist Purchasing Agents/Managers and Management team with
bidding and takeoffs when needed.
- Enter price changes in Enterprise One/JD Edwards system.
- Field all Construction questions related to the Purchasing
Department and assist with issue resolution between field team
members, trade partners and vendors.
- Effectively communicate with trade partners and vendors via
phone and email.
- Follow company expectations, including internal control and
ethics policies, regarding trade partner and vendor
selection/relations and national accounts.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to
address/facilitate issues as they arise.
- Provides support to Purchasing team and other departments as
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor's
- A minimum of 1 year of homebuilding, purchasing, or accounting
- Strong PC computer skills required, with a high level of
proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint, and MS Outlook), Adobe Pro and internet-based programs
such as Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Prior experience with
Corrigo, Enterprise-One/JD Edwards, ShareFile, DocuSign, Envision
and Hyphen Solutions preferred.
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) with internal team
members and external trade partners.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multitude of
- Strong problem solving, prioritizing abilities and
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and work under
- Must execute tasks in an efficient manner without sacrificing
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 15279 N Scottsdale R, Suite 300,
Scottsdale, AZ. View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: Tri Pointe Homes, Scottsdale , Purchasing Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!