Server at Cold Beers & Pizza - Old Town Scottsdale
Company: Square One Concepts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A restaurant server takes orders, answers questions about the
menu and food, sells the restaurant's food and drinks, takes
payment, communicates orders with the kitchen staff, seats
customers, and helps with customer service and cleaning.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking,
delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up
- Greet guests in a friendly/courteous manner and explain any
specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness
- Take guest order(s) and input into the Point of Sale terminal
to inform the kitchen of the particulars of the order
- Check all orders prior to serving to ensure accuracy, proper
presentation and verify that all special requests have been
- Ascertain guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures and all
state and federal liquor laws pertaining to serving alcoholic
beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- Maintain company safety and sanitation standards
- Prepare and process guest checks through POS terminal
- Collect required signatures from guest and ensure accurate
accounting of all bar monies and independent banking
- Ensure nightly/weekly and opening/running/closing duties are
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Must be able
to lift or reach arms over head or below waist. Must be able to
hold or carry items weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Must be able to work in well-lit or dimly lit areas. Must be
able to work in moderately to extremely noisy areas. Must be able
to work in various temperature settings or areas, such as
temperature-controlled walk-in freezers, indoor areas exposed to
outdoor weather conditions, or outdoor areas. Possess the ability
to work in a fast-paced environment.
High School graduate or equivalent preferred. Minimum of 1 year
of experience operating a full-service Restaurant.
PERSONALITY / OTHER
Must be confident, great communicator with the ability to
communicate in English, as well as oral and written communication
skills. Must have a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
quickly, efficiently and under pressure/deadlines. Must be able to
work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Must present well to others in a positive and professional manner
both internally and externally. Must be 19 years of age or older.
Must possess and maintain a valid Food Handlers Certificate. Obtain
any required alcohol service licensing requirements in ordinance
with state liquor laws.
Keywords: Square One Concepts, Scottsdale , Server at Cold Beers & Pizza - Old Town Scottsdale, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!