Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Desert Mountain Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Desert Mountain Club, one of the most beautiful and
largest private country clubs in North America, is looking for an
Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the Food & Beverage
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all facets of
the restaurant operation while ensuring a positive, energized
culture for our employees to thrive, and a memorable experience for
every member and guest. You will report directly to the Clubhouse
Manager and manage a team of 10-20.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional leader with great
energy, a can-do attitude, and excellent communication and
organization skills. At leader 2 years of restaurant leadership
experience in an upscale environment is required. Prior country
club and banquet experience is a plus.LIFE ON THE
MOUNTAINJoin a top 15 5-Star Platinum Club of America and
be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience
PLUS enjoy excellent benefits:
We believe our teammates are our greatest asset and are committed
to fostering a culture of care, respect, and positivity with a
sincere focus on the safety, health, and professional growth of
every teammate. If youre looking to join an incredible team, then
Desert Mountain is the place for you!JOB
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- FREE onsite medical clinic to all employees & their
- FREE employee meals during shifts
- FREE golf and tennis
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retail discounts
- Pet insurance
- Employee uniforms provided
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Develop and embrace a positive, professional, and energized
culture for the employees that is focused on creating special and
memorable experiences for members and guests.
- Prepare and implement training programs for incoming employees,
daily coaching, and develop follow-up training to create raving fan
experiences for our members and guests.
- Directly responsible for membership satisfaction. Maintain
contact with and pace a high priority on visibility, positive
member engagement and name recognition.
- Assist Interview, hire, train, coach, and develop staff.
- Assist in producing monthly financial reports to include
accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, balance
sheets and actual labor usage.
- Assist with implementing policies and procedures for the
- Assist in conducting performance reviews and improvement
- Regularly greet members and guests by name and ensure
consistent and exceptional service.
- Ensure appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all clubhouse
facilities, to include the restaurant and locker rooms, by walking
the member experience. Ensure club is clean, welcoming and
- Work with the Catering Manager and Banquet Manager on
- Assist with the continuous development of DMC F&B training
and procedures manual.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Monitor and enforce employee dress codes according to policies
- Ensure DMC Standards and Policies, Mission, and Core Values are
- Assist in inventory management and cost control through
purchasing, receiving, transfers, production of finished goods and
calculating usage for all food service locations.
- Communicate daily with the Clubhouse Manager to ensure a
coordinated effort aimed at providing a year-round quality
experience for the club members and their guests.
- Maintain open and clear communications with all departments to
ensure all areas of responsibility operate in harmony with each
other and with other departments within the Company.
- Assist in scheduling and running weekly/daily meetings as a
tool of communication to staff.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.OUR COMPANYDesert Mountain Club is
one of the finest private residential communities in the world
featuring world-class golf, indulgent amenities, and curated
experiences. It is a private country club open to on and offsite
property residents located in the elevated foothills of the
beautiful Sonoran Desert in North Scottsdale, Arizona. The club
spans across 8,000 acres featuring:
- Required to be on feet for long periods of time.
- Required to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Required to push, pull, lift, carry and/or move up to 50 pounds
Our mission is that we will provide our members and employees with
an exceptional experience consistent with our vision to be the
finest club and community for golf and recreational lifestyle
activities in North America.
- Seven signature golf courses (six of which are Jack
Nicklaus & an all new par 54 championship course)
- Seven distinctive clubhouses each with its own unique
restaurant plus banquets
- An award-winning spa and fitness center
- Spectacular swim and tennis facility
- Dozens of hiking and biking trails
- Horseback riding
- Luxury camping at The Ranch
Keywords: Desert Mountain Club, Scottsdale , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!