AM Server (SelfMade), Part-time
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Server is responsible for taking customer's food and drink
orders serve food and beverages prepare itemized checks and
sometimes accept payments primarily during the AM hours. May
perform additional duties which may include escorting guests to
tables serving customers seated at counters setting up and clearing
tables or operating a cash register. They also check the
identification of patrons to ensure they meet the minimum age
requirement for the purchase of alcohol. Responsible for providing
the highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient
and courteous manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State
- Food Handlers certification (must comply with State
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable to
position to include Alcohol Awareness Food Handlers Safety
- Be familiar with the organization of the restaurant and lounge
and know the function of each job position.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and specials in the
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a
warm friendly courteous and professional manner.
- Clear clean and reset tables as needed.
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment.
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked tidy and
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or
Hotel Adeline is a new boutique hotel that
infuses eclectic style and energy into Old Town Scottsdale,
Arizona. Every visit offers neat finds including 213 guestrooms,
unique eateries Selfmade and Good & Proper and a buzzing pool scene
with live music, lawn games and lively bar Freeystyle.
Adelines guestrooms blend ambiance and
style with comfort and convenience. After making a splash at the
pool or grabbing dinner at Selfmade, guests can relax with fine
furnishings and finishes.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Scottsdale , AM Server (SelfMade), Part-time, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!