Company: Desert Mountain Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join the Culinary team as a Cook II at Desert
Mountain Club, one of the largest and most beautiful private
country clubs in North America, and work under Master Chef of
France, Chef Bertrand Bouquin!In this role, you will be responsible
for the preparation and presentation of a scratch menu focused on
fresh and local ingredients for a restaurant and/or banquets and
events. Follow direction of the culinary leadership team in
maintaining the highest standards of food quality, taste, and
presentation. You will report directly to the Chef de Cuisine, Sous
Chef, and Jr. Sous Chef.The ideal candidate will be a team player
with a great attitude and strong work ethic. At least 2-3 years
experience in a professional full-service kitchen is required.
Experience in an upscale restaurant and graduate of an
apprenticeship program or culinary school preferred.LIFE ON
THE MOUNTAINJoin a top 15, 5-Star Platinum Club of America
and be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience
PLUS enjoy excellent benefits:
*Please note, benefits are dependent on your DOL Status (ex.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal).We believe our employees are
our greatest asset and are committed to fostering a culture of
care, respect, and positivity with a sincere focus on the safety,
health, and personal and professional growth of every employee. If
youre looking to join an incredible team, then Desert Mountain is
the place for you!JOB
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- FREE onsite medical clinic to all employees & their
- FREE employee meals during shifts
- FREE golf and tennis
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retail discounts
- Pet insurance
- Employee uniforms provided
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Prepare and service all food items, to include hot and cold,
for all meal periods in the outlets, banquets and/or catering menus
according to property recipes and standards.
- Ensure food meets the quality, taste and appearance standards
- Check and complete mise en place and pars to set-up the
- Assist chef with inventory and ordering.
- Maintain a working knowledge of properly storing, rotating and
- Execute all duties in accordance of DMC, Servsafe, and health
- Maintain walk-in coolers and food storage areas on a daily
- Other duties as assigned by management.
OUR COMPANYDesert Mountain Club is one of the
finest private residential communities in the world featuring
world-class golf, indulgent amenities, and curated experiences. It
is a private country club open to on and offsite property residents
located in the elevated foothills of the beautiful Sonoran Desert
in North Scottsdale, Arizona. The club spans across 8,000 acres
- Required to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Required to stand for long periods of time.
Our mission is that we will provide our members and employees with
an exceptional experience consistent with our vision to be the
finest club and community for golf and recreational lifestyle
activities in North America.
- Seven signature golf courses (six of which are Jack
Nicklaus & an all new par 54 championship course)
- Seven distinctive clubhouses each with its own unique
restaurant plus banquets
- An award-winning spa and fitness center
- Spectacular swim and tennis facility
- Dozens of hiking and biking trails
- Horseback riding
- Luxury camping at The Ranch
Keywords: Desert Mountain Club, Scottsdale , Cook II, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!