Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Rocks Club in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the
career opportunity of a Bartender/Server for our property.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and
be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender/Server:
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
- Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions
regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to
guests promptly after preparation.
- Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items
- Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
- Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of
- Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering
- Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service,
food delivery and general service techniques.
- Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender/Server:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two
years serving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Must be able to meet state age requirements for handling
alcohol for this position.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Country Club experience preferred
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Scottsdale , Bartender/Server (PT), Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!