Company: Copper Mule Kitchen & Bar
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Kitchen Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Directs food preparation and collaborates with chef.
- Produces high quality plates, including both design and
- Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
- Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of
- Ensures that food is top quality and that kitchen is in good
- Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety
- Offers suggestions and creative ideas that can improve upon the
- Prepares food properly.
- Schedules staff shifts.
- Trains new employees.
- Orders food supplies.
- Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
Solves problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the
Works varied hours of opening, closing and mids to ensure
kitchen operations are up to standards at all times
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: $15 - $19 Hourly
Keywords: Copper Mule Kitchen & Bar, Scottsdale , Kitchen Supervisor, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!