Company: PCA SKIN
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PCA Skin is a place for your career to thrive! We offer
opportunity, challenge, and a great team of like-minded individuals
surrounding you. We encourage all of our employees to be creative,
independent, customer-centric and innovative. We are a fast paced
organization whose mission is to improve people's lives by
providing results-oriented skin care solutions that are backed by
PCA Skin is a part of the Colgate-Palmolive family, which
provides our team with domestic and global career growth
opportunities in all departments. Our rich benefits package
includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, disability and
more. Plus you have access to treatments from our estheticians on
staff, and access to our amazing skin care products!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support marketing
functions within the PCA Skin brand. You will work under the
supervision of the CMO and collaborate with cross functional teams
to drive marketing projects and initiatives. This position provides
marketing coordination with outstanding organizational,
communication, and excellent time management skills. Day to day, he
or she may draft reports/Sheets/Documents, create or coordinate
content, and otherwise support all marketing strategies and
- Supports CMO as needed - calendar, expenses, meetings, events,
- Assist in planning, ideas, and logistics with PCA SKIN All
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows
by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements,
establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments.
- Ability to be the "go-to" person in marketing for answers or be
able to direct to the correct person.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all Marketing Team events (in
person and virtual).
- Work closely with Pro Marketing team: including but not limited
to: assisting with all new launch boxes for BDM's + Educators in
the field and Ad Board, creating content for monthly promos,
organizing all Company events (virtual and in-person), maintaining
all order forms.
- Social Media Support - Influencer box packing or contents
- Backfill at Distribution Center if needed.
- Present and conduct regular meetings with the internal
- Explore, identify, and work with a variety of external
- Maintain and keep inventory of Marketing Product Closet.
- SAP orders for various departments for various items as
- Responsible for all company allotment ordering processes and
logistics behind it.
- Must be reliable, independent and self-starter
- A productive and collaborative approach to problem
- Ability to multitask on several projects in a fast paced
environment and adjusting priorities and resources as needed while
keeping on schedule and within budget.
- Strong computer skills, superior organizational skills,
excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work
under pressure and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Google Suite / Microsoft Office
- Preference for experience in SAP HANA
Keywords: PCA SKIN, Scottsdale , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!