Unit Manager - ASPC Winslow
Company: TKC Holdings
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the
potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we've created
something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees
start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career.
We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
Responsible for overseeing kitchen in a multi-unit facility
where there are multiple kitchens located on a single location or
campus. Supervises team members involved in supervising inmate
trustees preparing, serving and the clean-up of food service
What You'll Need
- High School diploma, or GED
- Minimum 2 years food service experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in the use and operation of a variety of kitchen
- Knowledge and experience managing and applying kitchen
sanitation and safety standards and methods
- Knowledge of basic accounting and mathematical abilities to
complete necessary reports
- Experience in high volume food preparation, operations and
- Experience with safety procedures as applied to food
preparation and cooking
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer)
Company or Facility background check and drug screening
Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers
comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC
offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage,
vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability
and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right
package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life
balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these,
employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for
the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Responsibilities Responsible for overseeing kitchen in a
multi-unit facility where there are multiple kitchens located on a
single location or campus. Supervises team members involved in
supervising inmate trustees preparing, serving and the clean-up of
food service areas.
Keywords: TKC Holdings, Scottsdale , Unit Manager - ASPC Winslow, Other , Winslow, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!