Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Troon Corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce
the exceptional career opportunity of full-time Payroll Specialist.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and
be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Responsible for processing Personnel Action Requests (PARs) to
include Salary and department changes, new hires, bonuses,
terminations, retro pay and benefits adjustments.
- Sets up Garnishments to include, child support orders, tax
- Sets up and process accurately various earnings and deductions
- Generates manual checks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures all payroll checks are distributed timely to the
- Researches and resolves payroll related inquiries from
employees and management.
- Demonstrates strong focus on team work and initiatives as well
as manage independent work load.
Minimum Requirements for the Payroll Specialist:
- High school diploma or general education degree; and a minimum
5 years' experience in high volume payroll are required.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Scottsdale , Payroll Specialist, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!