Cloud Customer Support Representative
Company: Ingram Micro
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talentedCLOUD CUSTOMER
SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVEthat is passionate about PROVIDING BEST IN
CLASS CUSTOMER CARE AND BRINGS AN INTEREST IN DIVING INTO THE WORLD
OF TECHNOLOGY to join our growing Cloud division.
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO CLOUD?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the
world's largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our
partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging
our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud
solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and
go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth.
With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS
technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an
impact on this fast-growing industry.
HOW DO YOU STAND OUT?
If you have experience working in a high-volume call center and
thrive in a fast paced environment, this job is for you! You'll be
taking inbound service requests by phone and emails and using your
technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to
answer questions and or troubleshoot technical issues to find
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE:
- Responding to inbound Billing and Technical service requests over
the phone and email.
- Accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in
our internal tracking system
- Understands client's business objectives/impact and applies their
expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Evaluate and provide resolution for complex customer Billing
- Reconcile invoices provided by the customer and/or other internal
- Explain charges to our customers to enhance their understanding
of billing processes and policies
- Initiate adjustments to customer billing charges where
appropriate and communicate outstanding amounts to customers
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose as software defects,
misconfiguration, content issues, or end user issues
- Supporting multiple cloud solutions (I.e. Symantec, Acronis,
Dropbox, Microsoft O365)
- Primary focus will be one Microsoft O365 suite
- Contributing to the development of service desk processes and
- Interacts closely with various departments and vendors to provide
timely resolution on issues
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
Keywords: Ingram Micro, Scottsdale , Cloud Customer Support Representative, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!