Intern - DevOps Engineering
Company: Early Warning Services, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Come Work with Us!
Early Warning is always looking for talented professionals to join
our team and help us create amazing payments experiences! For over
25 years, we've been a leader in financial technology that protects
and advances the global financial system.
We are a fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit
offering competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a fun,
casual atmosphere filled with opportunity.Come work with a diverse,
talented team creating the future of payments!
This position may be up to one year in length and will work under
the direct supervision of a department manager or designee. The
position is responsible for expanding experiences and knowledge of
practices and procedures as they relate to assigned area.
- Assists with developing, testing, and documenting application
code based on predefined patterns.
- Expands and develops knowledge with exposure to a variety of
roles related to area of study.
- Participates on work teams, contributes to projects and
initiatives, and performs various tasks as needed by the assigned
- Performs research and prepares reports on assigned topics and
/or projects when required.
- Works as a member of a team providing service to internal and
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and
confidentiality of systems and data.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college program with course
work related to the internship or general knowledge acquired as
normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's
- Must be able to communicate with various levels of employees
within the department and proven technical and analytical
- Proficiency with commonly used office software and personal
computers may be necessary, depending on assignment.
- Background and drug screen
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred
- Software development experience in Golang and one of the
programming languages - Java, Python, & PowerShell
- Good Knowledge of VMware and AWS infrastructure
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP/s, and comfortable working in
Linux based environment.
- Understanding of DevOps tools
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is
primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and
involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may
require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must
be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of
force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view,
prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including
personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with
internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical
requirements of position with or without reasonable
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will
follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by
Early Warning Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Some of the Ways We Keep You Healthy & Happy
All the benefits you expect...
- Healthcare Coverage -Competitive medical, dental, and
vision plans as well as pre-tax savings through flexible spending
accounts (FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care
- Income Protection -Life & Disability Insurance options
ensuring financial coverage for you and your family.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan -Featuring a 100% Company Safe
Harbor Match on your first 4% deferral immediately upon
- Work Life Management -Generous and flexible paid time
off benefits for when you'll need to take some time away from work
to care for yourself or a loved one.
- Health & Wellness Program -An award-winning program
designed to take a personalized, interactive approach to empower
you to live your healthiest life.
- Employee Assistance Program- Resources and tools to help
you and your family find a solution to whatever life throws at
And some you might not...
- Concierge Services
- Tuition Benefits Program
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Legal Services & Credit Counseling
- Pet Insurance
- Charitable Giving Matching Program
- Employee Resource Groups
All full-time, regular Early Warning employees (as defined in
company policy and based on state laws and regulations) are
eligible for the benefits.
Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Early Warning Services, LLC, Scottsdale , Intern - DevOps Engineering, Other , scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!