Restaurant Cashier Fashion Square
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The ideal Cashier is self-motivated, friendly and committed to
providing outstanding customer service every day. In this role
A day in the life
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu
- Assist with new employee training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and offering assistance as needed
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as
seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup and
You own this if you have
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality preferred
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with
customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment and embraced working a
- A food handler's card where required by local and state
We've got you covered
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected
in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits
to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities
and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be
additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or
accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which
can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click
the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Keywords: Nordstrom, Scottsdale , Restaurant Cashier Fashion Square, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!