Sisley Spa Aesthetician - Full Time
Company: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Sisley Spa Aesthetician is responsible for providing guests
with comprehensive, luxurious, and professionally facilitated
facial experiences along with making effective product
recommendations to guests, supporting the continuation of the
Sisley Skincare experience at home.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor
worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision and 401K
- Vacation and Holiday Pay, Charity events and wellness
What you will be doing:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Understand and abide by Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, and Sisley
Spa policy and procedures.
- Anticipate guests' needs and adhere to all Fairmont Scottsdale
Princess and Sisley USA standards for guest service, including
FORBES 5 Star Standards.
- Building relationships with clients "clienteling" with thank you
notes and effective follow up actions to build client retention and
- Act as Sisley Brand Ambassador with knowledge of all Sisley
Skincare history, menu offerings and retail product knowledge.
"Become the expert."
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable spa service -
adhering to all Sisley protocols and treatment guidelines.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests' needs
and concerns with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Setup and break down of designated treatment area with the
highest respect of fellow co-workers by maintaining neat and
well-stocked work areas.
- Interact cooperatively with and with consideration towards guest
- Communicate all guest problems or complaints to the Spa Manager
on Duty in a timely and professional manner.
- Retail Sales is a key part of the continuation of the Sisley
Skincare experience for guests. Sisley Spa Aestheticians will be
expected to maintain a minimum 20% retail sales to service revenue
ratio at all times with expectations to grow that % to 30% by end
of year one in the role. Spa will provide all necessary training
and coaching to support these efforts. Sisley Spa Aestheticians who
fail to maintain these expectations will be subject to the spa's
coaching and counseling program up to and including possible
- Customer retention of rebooking and clienteling efforts will be
tracked monthly with appropriate goals set based on business
levels. These goals can be subject to change always based on
business levels and will be properly conveyed in a timely
- Maintain safety and sanitation and disinfection standards.
- Must have the ability to perform services using proper draping
techniques, while always maintaining the highest level of
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitizing of all products, rooms,
tools, and equipment, following Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and
State Governing Boards requirements and guidelines.
- Ensure proper use of all PPE and sanitation standards as set
forward by Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and the State Governing
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Decisions of a broad nature are made in accordance with general
policy and procedures.
- Ensure all Service Providers deliver exceptional service.
- Remain current on all Sisley Skincare treatment protocols and
- Communicate any maintenance/general cleanliness issues to Spa
Manager on Duty.
- Ensure equipment utilized for treatments in your department is in
good operating order.
-Sisley Spa employees will be expected to attend all departmental
and property training as well as any staff meetings. All meetings
and/or trainings will be posted at least two weeks in advance and
will be considered mandatory.
Your experience and skills include:
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
-Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current AZ Esthetics License.
- Must have at least 3-5 years' experience as an aesthetician in a
luxury spa setting.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights, holidays,
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both
written and verbal English.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic Computer software skills (preferred).
-Must have a friendly, congenial personality and exert good
-Must have a cooperative and positive demeanor.
-Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to
the needs of the guest and co-workers.
-Must be dependable and able to schedule changes, including
cancellations and additions.
-Personal grooming and hygiene are expected to be maintained at all
Your team and working environment:
- A team of Heartists that are committed to working together,
supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience .
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One.
- This is a fast-paced position with an array of responsibilities
and requires a positive attitude, as you will be in consistent
interaction with both spa guests and spa employees.
Keywords: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale , Sisley Spa Aesthetician - Full Time, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!