Regional Sales Manager
Company: Moog Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer and integrator
of precision motion control products and systems. Moog's
high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft,
satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles,
industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical
World-class solutions. Design flexibility. Global depth and
support. All delivered by experts who understand our customers'
vision and are committed to helping them achieve it.
Moog's Space and Defense Group is looking for a Regional Sales
Manager to further the sales and business development initiatives
within the group's Power and Data Sector throughout the
Military/Aerospace markets in Mountain & South Central US regions.
The individual selected will manage the complex technical sale of a
portfolio of motion control, power and data solutions through
direct account management and facilitative engagement with a
network of territory channel partners. If you are leader and share
the same passion that Moog does then this may be the right
opportunity for you!
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will
- Create and maintain an environment that promotes teamwork,
responsiveness, efficiency and positive engagement between our
customers, sales channels and operations.
- Support the development and execution of strategic initiatives
to increase sales and promote customer intimacy within the assigned
- Become proficient in the complex technical sale of our product
portfolio of motion control, power and data solutions within
- Identify market and industry trends or gaps that may adjust the
business strategy developmental road maps.
- Collaborate across the Moog organization in support of common
customers, markets and pursuits.
- Work with sales executives to create staff budgets as well as
support the operations in the establishment and achievement of key
performance sales metrics.
- Manage the channel partners within your region through the
mutual establishment of annual goals and objectives while
collaborating with the operations to provide the developmental
support needed to successfully reach these targets.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and a
minimum of 10 years relevant sales and/or engineering experience in
the sale or product development of complex technical OEM equipment
with a motion technology, fiber optic or electronic
- Strong communicator with facilitative leadership skills who is
willing to travel to build effective internal and external
relationships required to achieve sales growth.
- Exposure and awareness of the DoD budget and acquisition
process via selling into the Military/Aerospace markets is strongly
- This job requires access to US export-controlled
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Planned Vacation - no minimum or maximum number of
- Outstanding Health Benefits
- Generous 401K company contribution and match
At Moog we work in an environment where people trust, respect
and encourage one another. We believe in our people, and it shows
in everything we do. We invite you to become part of our continued
EEOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Moog Inc., Scottsdale , Regional Sales Manager, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!