Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise Accounts
Company: Ingram Micro.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Who we are:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of
technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global
technology and supply chain services to businesses around the
world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in
technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its
business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the
markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the
trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner
relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology
services provider for the future.
What you will be doing:
As an Inside Sales Representative in the Enterprise Sales
organization you will work with our large Enterprise and Global
partners selling technologies from many of the manufacturer
partnerships we have. If you are someone that has a strong
pro-active sales approach, loves variety, has a track record of
meeting/exceeding goals, and sees the value in partnering with
teams to get results, then this is the opportunity for you! Passion
for technology is a huge plus.
- In collaboration with our partners, customers and other inside
teams at Ingram, uncover opportunities to increase sales of various
- Generate prospective opportunities through warm calls and other
methods of lead generation
- Partner with your fellow inside teammates as well as the field
& your Ingram leadership team on forecasting your monthly and
quarterly sales objectives
- Problem solving for various issues such as
distribution/warehouse challenges, customer service and
- Build new as well maintain and expand existing
- Maintain general knowledge across several technology platforms
and partner with internal SME's where more technical expertise is
needed to assist in the sales process
- Maybe some business travel to vendor or tradeshow
What you bring to the role:
- Min High School Diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- 3 or more yrs. of relevant experience, ideal candidate will
have prior experience with technology/software sales -Inside
- Prior experience in a role with a successful track record of
meeting or exceeding sales goals/monthly quotas
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will
be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous
Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as
well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility - Just network with any of our
associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
- We are a Hybrid workplace which allows our associates to work
in the office as well as at home.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable
Keywords: Ingram Micro., Scottsdale , Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise Accounts, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!