Massage Therapist Part-Time
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Enhance the Hotel Valley Ho guest experience by providing
superior massage and body treatment services. Consistently provide
exceptional customer service experience by anticipating and meeting
the guest's needs.
- Promote a warm, relaxed feeling for guests and residents.
- Personalize each massage and/or body treatment to accommodate
the individual needs of our guests and residents. Interact
appropriately with guests and members whether it is a conversation
or a quiet presence.
- Address guests by their name each time they are
- Follow established protocols to provide consistent, excellent
- Arrive and clock in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of
shift; clock out no later than 15 minutes past the end of the shift
unless directed otherwise by management.
- Be extremely knowledgeable and able to accurately describe and
sell services and products offered at VH Spa.
- Educate guests on Hotel Valley Ho activities and
- Provide product prescription sheets for all body
- Maintain cleanliness, organization, and restocking of your
treatment room. Assist in maintaining cleanliness throughout VH
- Perform all opening and closing responsibilities noted on the
massage therapist and room checklist.
- Maintain excellent communication between activity in the
treatment rooms and reception hosts. Provide accurate information
to the reception hosts regarding the type and length of treatment
provided to guests. Constantly review bookings and guest notes for
the day for booking errors, double bookings, allergies, special
- Assist hotel guests and residents with rescheduling, canceling,
or new bookings as requested.
- Must have successfully completed training in shiatsu and body
treatment(s) within the first 90 days.
- Provide assistance when necessary throughout the hotel and
- Pick up guests on time for each treatment, perform the full
service, and return on time to ensure all appointments run in
Perform any other duties as assigned by the Lead Service
Provider or another spa manager
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Scottsdale , Massage Therapist Part-Time, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!