Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Lead Maintenance Engineer is responsible for assisting with
the operation maintenance service and repair of equipment as
assigned. Directs and supervises the Maintenance staff as requested
by Property Engineer and/or General Manager. Responsible for all
day-to-day operations of the maintenance department and overseeing
the successful completion of maintenance and daily assigned tasks.
He/she is also responsible for participating in the preventative
maintenance program handling guest requests and other work orders
as assigned. He/she is also responsible for performing the job in a
safe and efficient manner and performing trade jobs such as
carpentry painting plumbing etc. May require driving shuttle van
when needed (property specific)
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Licensed in a trade preferred (plumbing electrical HVAC
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Train and supervise maintenance Engineering staff and
coordinate all scheduling.
- Provide direction the Engineering department as requested by
General Manager and/or Property Chief Eng.
- Ensure that all Engineering personnel fulfill their job
- Follow all hotel and departmental procedures and policies.
- Report emergencies and unusual situations immediately.
- Handle guest room maintenance requests in a timely
- Demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and helpfulness at all
- Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of
- Employees must at all times be friendly courteous and helpful
to guests employees and managers.
- Change out light bulbs; perform preventative maintenance for
guest rooms to include: vinyl repair touch up paint minor furniture
repair tub caulking tile repairs etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance for ice machines refrigerators
kitchen equipment laundry equipment HVAC guestrooms meeting rooms
the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Perform plumbing repair laundry equipment repair preventative
maintenance on all exhaust fans and supply; monitor energy
conservation; repair vacuum cleaners and any other small equipment
- Immediately follow up on any alarms to determine the exact
location and cause - determine emergency status and report to the
Front Desk with findings.
- Point out and assist with eliminating safety concerns.
- Assist in maintenance of health code requirements for pool and
spa as applicable.
- Do periodic property tours of garden and exterior perimeter for
debris and trash removal; Check the lighting and irrigation
- Complete all appropriate Engineering forms.
- Assist with the set up of special meeting needs.
- Complete assigned maintenance request forms daily.
- Use proper two way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Welcome to sunny North Scottsdale, perched on the doorstep of
the rugged McDowell Mountains and an easy drive north of Phoenix.
Whether you're visiting the Valley of the Sun on a business trip, a
golfing getaway, or anything in between, Hyatt Place Scottsdale -
North offers a comfortable stay with everything you need to feel at
home-including an outdoor pool and multiple dining outlets.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. As the
global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries,
from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination
resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Scottsdale , Engineer Lead, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!