Healthcare Billing Analyst
Company: Kids Dental Brands
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Healthcare Billing Analyst - Kids Dental Brands - Scottsdale,
- Do you consider yourself a problem solver that excels in
- Is your background in mathematics, finance, or data
- Are you able to explain complicated concepts in general
- Are you interested in being a valuable member of a team
dedicated to the continued growth of the overall company?
- Are you the type of individual that values authenticity and
compassion in your work and life?
If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to speak
We Do It Just 4 Grins!
We are dedicated to creating an environment that balances
quality and fun for both the families we serve, as well as our over
500 plus team members. We know that both groups have a choice and
work hard every day to be the dental practice they choose.
Kids Dental Brands gives our dental offices the support they
need, allowing them to focus on their mission of delivering high
quality dental care. We have created a comprehensive array of
nonclinical and clinical support services that maximize our offices
efficiencies, while creating a fun work environment that ultimately
creates happy and satisfied patients. Providing these services
allow our offices to stay focused on doing what they love and do
best: practice dentistry!
The Contract Compliance Analyst will serve as an integral member
of the Revenue Cycle Team by assisting and supporting the day to
day contracting and network activities for all the
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manages payer information, payer communication and identifies
- Maintains all Fee Schedules and Contracts within billing
- Analyze and report on payment variances, searching for patterns
or common root causes or other data anomalies.
- Analyze and maintain accurate and timely fee schedules with the
objective of understanding the financial variance between health
plans and insurance carrier contract rate tables.
- Prepare and communicate forward looking financial models to
analyze alternative scenarios based on fee schedules and other data
- Facilitate resolution of payment discrepancies, especially bulk
variances with payer provider representatives.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Revenue Cycle
- Maintains knowledge of CPT and ADA codes and medical
- Ability to present complex numerical information in a clear and
understandable manner that allows for business decision
- Maintain and exhibit our Core Values.
- All other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Analytical skills - Collects and researches data, designs
workflows and procedures, identifies data relationships and
dependencies, synthesizes complex or diverse information, uses
intuition and experience to complement data.
- Quality Applies feedback to improve performance, demonstrates,
accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks
for ways to improve and promote quality, monitors own work to
- Initiative asks for help when needed, looks for and takes
advantage of opportunities, seeks increased responsibility, takes
independent action, undertakes self-development activities.
- Problem solving - develops alternative solutions, gathers and
analyzes information skillfully, identifies problems in a timely
manner, resolves problems in early stages, works well in group
problem solving situations.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or other
Experience: 3 to 5 years of financial analysis, or medical
Certifications: Knowledge of medical billing procedures
Computer Skills: Superb knowledge of Excel and general computer
Language Ability: Excellent verbal and written communication
Keywords: Kids Dental Brands, Scottsdale , Healthcare Billing Analyst, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!