Sales Account Representative - Securematics
Company: Ingram Micro.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Securematics is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro. We are a
customer-centric distributor that provides world-class technology
solutions for VARs, Resellers, MSSPs, and other solution
integrators. We strive to remain the distributor of choice for
network security, infrastructure, and security products by
providing value-added programs paired with cutting-edge, emerging
technology solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of our
We have created an environment where you want to come to
- Employees can arrive anywhere between 7:00AM-9:00AM
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous
Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as
well as Tuition Reimbursement program all available on Day 1!
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility - Just network with any of our
associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and nontechnical
products, services and solutions directly to current and resell
- Informing customers of new products and services.
- Monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a
substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Pricing and order management.
- End to end account management.
- Maintaining strong relationship with Securematics field sales
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require
interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but
recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted
- High School Diploma required College graduates preferred
- 1-2 years of sales, account management or customer service
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable
Keywords: Ingram Micro., Scottsdale , Sales Account Representative - Securematics, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!