Position: Spa Receptionist
Status: Full - Time
We are looking for a Spa/Health Club Receptionist who is
dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our
guests. The Spa/Health Club Receptionist is responsible for booking
treatments, checking in guests, and ensuring that the guests' spa
experience is flawless.
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule
philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for
both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons
Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the
foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with
outstanding design and talent.
What You Will Do:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
* Greet all guests and provide guests with personal, gracious,
and professional service perceptive to their individual wants and
needs, at all times.
* Promote, sell, and coordinate services and products offered at
the Spa with individual packaging of services to meet the guest's
* Maintain the accuracy and optimal efficiency of the spa
booking system to ensure maximum sales potential.
* Fulfill guest's wants and needs by promoting spa retail
products utilized in body treatments and skin care and ensuring
at-home continuing care.
* Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and organization
for the resort Spa.
* Handle all check-ins, billing and payments as per procedure
What We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience and knowledge of Spa operations is
* The ability to stand during an entire work shift required
* Good command of the English language
Valid US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The
Law' Information poster please visit this website -