Assistant Front End Manager
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Company Name: Fry's Food Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional
service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that
encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager
in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department,
and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Assist in
directing and supervising all functions, duties and activities for
the Front-end department. Support the day-to-day functions of the
Front-end operations. Responsible for assisting with the execution
of best practices, goals and Front-end standards established for
the department. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage
associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the
company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity,
inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the
departments and be able to respond to questions and make
suggestions about products.
- Assist with monitoring and control supply expenses for the
- Assist with managing cash control, sales and cash items and
records for the store.
- Manage the scheduling of Front-end associates to provide
adequate department coverage.
- Assist store management in preparing the store/department
budget, profit and loss reviews, and take appropriate action on all
- Assist with creating and execute budgets and scheduling of
labor in partnership with store management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of department
action plans to achieve desired results.
- Collaborate with Front-end associates and promote
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained
and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and
- Retail or Customer Service experience
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Management experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Fry's Food Stores: Fry's Food Stores is headquartered in
Tolleson, Arizona. The company employs more than 17,000 Arizona
residents who help us serve more than one million households per
week. Fry's has been providing Arizonans with fresh food at famous
low prices since 1960. Fry's Food Stores is a proud member of the
Kroger Co. based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: AZ || Scottsdale || 7770 E Mcdowell Rd || 85257
|| Fry's Food Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store
Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Keywords: Kroger, Scottsdale , Assistant Front End Manager, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!