Sr. Residential Draftsperson
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing
the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60
years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and
rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for assigned tasks in the development of
Construction Documents. Mentor less experienced drafters through
the product development process.
- Apply all company drafting standards and processes to daily
- Ensure quality control on all work completed.
- Conduct CAD duties for Construction Drawings (CDs) utilizing
company adopted software.
- Monitor and assist Zone CAD Manager in updating and enhancing
company CAD standards.
- Provide Architectural Service drafting support daily to include
but not be limited to:
- Drafts redline markups.
- Draft plan revisions.
- Draft site plans for individual lots as assigned.
- Draft all notes on set of working drawings
- Responsible for the more technical aspects of drawings
- Develop complete construction document sets from Blockout using
PulteGroup tools, processes and standards
- Create and draw of specific plot plans as assigned
- Maintain construction documents as assigned
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in Drafting or Bachelor's degree in
Architecture, Engineering or Construction preferred
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 3 years CAD operations
experience (specific knowledge of current version of Auto CAD
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques,
construction documents, building codes as well as technical and
procedural knowledge of activities related to home building
construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Software Skills - Word, Excel, and ACAD required. BIM software
is a plus
- Purchasing and supply chain experience is a plus
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Scottsdale , Sr. Residential Draftsperson, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!