Real Estate Coordinator
Company: MidFirst Bank
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position assists in the routine coordination associated
with on-going facilities maintenance and implementation of new
construction and related projects for the various properties of the
bank. The qualified candidate will provide operational,
administrative and vendor coordination while balancing multiple
priorities, time sensitive requests, and on-going tasks. Candidate
must display and possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to
interact with staff, management, and vendors in a prompt and
professional manner in supporting the department's wide variety of
operational, strategic, and planning-related issues. This
supporting role is critical to the department's success in ensuring
the timely, accurate, and a high quality response in completing the
various tasks and initiatives assigned while working closely with
other members in the Real Estate Development and Facilities
A strong candidate will have the ability to understand project
details and goals to consistently anticipate, meet, and exceed
expectations by solving problems quickly, creatively and
effectively. Will effectively confer and collaborate with multiple
parties and develop positive working relationships, internal and
external, through strong verbal and written communication. Have
exceptional time management skills with excellent organization and
documentation methods resulting in well organized and accurate
results. Must have strong initiative with a desire to learn new
skills and/or processes quickly, the ability to work independently
with limited supervision and be comfortable working in a
high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
The successful candidate will have the ability to operate at a
very high level, promoting and maintaining the highest standards to
protect the value of the bank's assets and reputation. The
candidate will have a proactive "go getter" attitude with a strong
desire and ability to think and execute like an owner, have strong
intellectual curiosity and possess superior problem solving
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively communicate with vendors, contractors, management,
and team to ensure timely and high quality end-product with as
little disruption to regular operations as possible.
- Assist in the documenting and maintaining facilities scopes of
work, routines, and processes to maintain the expected
- Support the Facility Manager with updates to standard operating
procedures (SOP's) as directed.
- Assist office staff with detailed document management
(electronic and paper filing)
- Collaborate and maintain facilities department weekly and
monthly reports as needed.
- Assist in the selection and procurements of FF&E items for
new and existing builds.
- Coordination and scheduling of routine maintenance activities,
project work, and special events.
- Assist in the scheduling and documentation of maintenance
inspections and repairs on building equipment such as fire systems,
backflow preventer, elevators, access keys, and others critical
- Assist in vendor monitoring and assessment of key performance
indicators against service level agreements.
- Manage internal vendor documentation of compliance
Payment processing coordination:
- Assist with invoice review and processing payments in a timely
- Reconcile charges against approved contracts, annual budget, or
- Record administration and preparation of payment approvals and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS:
- Minimum of two years of previous experience in the
facilities/property management, commercial real estate or
professional services industries preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required. Some college/associates
degree in a business related field preferred.
- Must be very proficient in the use of workplace technologies
(e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Additionally
experience with Photoshop, In-suite, AutoCAD, and/or Sketch Up
- Excellent attendance record at prior employment is
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish).
- Physically capable of operating vehicles safely, possess a
valid driver's license, and have an acceptable driving record.
- Capable of lifting or moving up to 25 pounds of materials and
equipment for distribution to properties.
- Must be available to coordinate and monitor scheduled tasks
outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including but
not limited to night or weekend work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: MidFirst Bank, Scottsdale , Real Estate Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!