Global Fraud Solutions Analyst
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Experian is looking for a Global Fraud Solutions Analyst to join
our Global Identity and Fraud team, which is a part of our Decision
Analytics business. The Global Solution Strategy Team is
responsible for understanding the entire suite of Experian's Global
Identity & Fraud products in addition to partner capabilities and
consult with colleagues, clients and regions on how they work
together most effectively. If you are a thought leader in the
identity and fraud space, we are eager to speak with you!
About us, but we'll be brief
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of
the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five
years we've been name in the top 100 "World's Most Innovative
Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
Experian offers identity and fraud services for clients in more
than 44 countries. Every year, we check that 400 million people are
who they say they are, and help organizations effectively fight
fraud while providing a hassle-free customer experience. The fraud
landscape is constantly changing, and a one-size-fits-all approach
doesn't do enough to stop today's sophisticated fraudsters. We use
a unique combination of data, analytics and technology to create
right-sized fraud solutions that allow our clients to make
confident decisions for every transaction. Our ultimate goal is to
make the industry's fraud and identity solutions work better for
everyone around the world.
What you'll be doing
This role is ideal for an expert in identity and fraud, who has
solid knowledge of strategies and tools used to combat identity and
fraud risk. You'll be leading the identification of global fraud
trends and mitigation strategies, leveraging our Fraud and Identity
products (CrossCore, Hunter, ProveID, FraudNet, Ekata, Mitek,
Biocatch). Additional day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with global and regional Product, Solutions and
Innovation teams toinfluence development of theCrossCore platformto
meet market demands
- Produce quality content including white papers, blog posts and
- Identify areas of emerging identity and fraud risks, and market
- Be a leader in applying the rich assets that Experian owns,
from data to systems, to develop innovative solutions to combat new
and emerging fraud
- Apply your knowledge of end-to-end optimization and
implementation of fraud risk capabilities to influence our product
- Translate complicatedfraud and risk use cases into strategies
and predictive logic to help solve business and technical
challengeswhile keeping compliance and regulatory requirements in
- Decipher the differing fraud and business needs of
varyingregionsto establish flexible risk strategies to
addressregionspecific needsand enable sales.
What your background looks like
- 8 years of risk analytics or fraud/risk management experience
required, preferably in a regulated industry
- An expert in understanding identity and fraud risks; a thought
leader in mitigating identity and fraud risk
- Strong understanding of identity and fraud systems and
- Expertise in Identity & Verification (IDV) and Risk Based
- Strong knowledge of retail financial services or eCommerce
industry vertical preferred.
- SQL query skills and data analytics experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and technical writing skills
required (we will ask for a writing sample)
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to
engage at a senior executive level and with key stakeholders in a
constructive manner required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to deliver on deadlines and
perform with minimal supervision required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with specialization in risk
management, criminal justice, mathematics/statistics, operations
research, etc. recommended.
- A beautiful office with views of North Scottsdale and the
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 15%
- Catered lunches every Monday
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- A break room restocked weekly with cold brew coffee on tap,
espresso machine, snacks and assorted beverages
- Pool, ping pong and foosball tables available whenever you need
- An energetic "start-up" vibe paired with a diverse and unique
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and
diverse team where people love their work and love working
together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is
essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value
the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your
whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
it ensures that we live what we believe.
Keywords: Experian, Scottsdale , Global Fraud Solutions Analyst, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!