Security Officer (Days) - Exclusive Gated Community -
Schedule: Monday-Friday 5:15am-1:15pm
Compensation: $14.50/hr. + Benefits! (See Below)
Location: North Scottsdale, AZ
Employee Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits and
incentives package to our full-time team members that include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - after 90 days!
- Paid Vacation/PTO - after 1 year!
- Upward Mobility within Anderson - We'll talk about career
- Quarterly Fuel Bonus - up to $300!
- Paid Sick Leave
- CPR/AED/First Aid Training and Certifications
- Pet Insurance
- Direct Deposit - You don't have to worry about paper
- Paid Site-Specific Training
The Security Officer (Days) opening is for our clients' premier
gated community in North Scottsdale, AZ. We are looking for
candidates seeking to work in a rewarding environment and be part
of an inclusive team. At the site, our Security Officer (Days) are
entrusted with ensuring the safety and security of residents,
guests, and others in the community. You'll feel the impact of your
work by making anticipating needs, exceeding expectations, and
going the extra mile for those you come in contact with.
If you seek an opportunity to grow, develop, and be part of a
winning team, apply today!
Duties and Skills:
- Controls Access to the community, screens visitors, assists
visitors and employees to gain entrance into the community
efficiently to expedite entrance into the facility.
- Monitors entrance and exit points, operate gates, and examines
- Monitors remote areas using closed-circuit television, operates
remote access devices.
- Provides a level of confidence in which residents, employees,
and visitors feel that their needs are being provided courteously
- Communicates with guests, residents, and vendors in a
- Assists with dispatching duties for emergencies and calls for
- Conducts frequent patrols around the community using a company
- Enforces community traffic and parking laws, writing citations
- Helps with the domestic and wild animal response and
- Maintains a flexible schedule to work overtime if required or
in the event of an emergency.
- Able to obtain a valid Unarmed Security Guard License in
Arizona (We can help you get this!)
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified (or willing to become
certified - we can help!)
- Possess refined customer service and interpersonal
- Must be at least 21 years or older for insurance purposes.
- Must have a valid Drivers License (a clean driving record for
- Must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
- Submit to a DPS background check.
- Submit to drug screening two times per year.
- Possess the minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a competent ability to use computers and/or
About Anderson Security: Anderson Security is a leading provider
of contract security services and total solutions. We set ourselves
apart from the competition by providing security professionals who
embody integrity, reliability, and professionalismall tenets of
delivering operational excellence, our service hallmarks to
Anderson Security provides all the tools you will need to be
successful. We offer competitive wages, a steady work schedule,
paid sick leave/PTO, and the BEST training in the state! We offer a
positive and inclusive work environment where you are treated with
the respect a security professional deserves.
Anderson Security knows that the officers in the field are the
backbone of our company. Your success ensures that our clients
receive the best security services available by top-notch
professionals. Apply to find out more!
Anderson Security Agency, Ltd., provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as
a covered veteran following applicable federal, state, and local