Bistro Manager in Training AJ's Fine Foods
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The deli/bistro manager will effectively direct and supervise
all activities of the deli/bistro department and its personnel to
achieve merchandising, sales and customer service goals established
for the department. Must have previous food service management
Some Job Responsibilities include:
- Directing department personnel, meeting department's goals and
objectives, communicating directly with the store director and
deli/bistro department supervisors.
- Selecting, on-boarding and coaching all new team members.
- Scheduling all team members.
- Ordering the products and supplies necessary to maintain
adequate stock levels and keep merchandising levels at deli/bistro
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers
and fellow team members.
- Engaging with customers through smiles and greetings, offering
product information, providing selling suggestions and active
sampling and always giving a genuine thank you.
- Overseeing the preparation and serving/merchandising of
deli/bistro food service items, which includes such items as,
breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees, fried chicken and other fried
foods, roasting chickens, pizzas, prepared salads, sandwiches, and
other meal items for hot cases, salad cases, and steam tables.
- Merchandising, slicing and weighing prepared deli meats and
- Displaying deli/bistro merchandise, such as pre-cut cheeses,
packaged salads, and snack items, following del/bistro department
and/or company merchandising guidelines.
- Attentively rotating deli/bistro items for sale, ensuring
quality and safety and product shrink control.
- Ensuring department personnel follow all county, city and
company food safety and sanitation guidelines and policies.
- Receiving merchandise for sale and supplies, auditing invoices,
breaking down orders, positioning cases of products in the deli
storage area or in refrigerated walk-in coolers or frozen food
- Processing cash register transactions, giving back change, and
- Using scale printer machine, ensuring weights and pricing are
- Understanding the importance monitoring product pricing,
signage, and placement as well as the use of product shelf tags and
- Keeping clean, neat and orderly sales counters, food prep
areas, warehouse shelving and walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Ensuring all department personnel use proper safety equipment
- Taking customer orders, ensuring orders are completed on time
and to the customer's satisfaction.
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Must
be at least 18 years old.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time; This description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned; This job description is subject to change at
Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified
employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the
Keywords: Basha's, Scottsdale , Bistro Manager in Training AJ's Fine Foods, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!