Private Bank Loan Documentation Specialist - AZ
Company: MidFirst Bank
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position is primarily responsible for preparing and
ensuring proper documentation is in place to establish a legally
binding contract with borrowers, including Loan Estimates and
Closing Disclosures. Position is also responsible for securing
liens on collateral, and ensuring loans comply with internal bank
policies, as well as federal and state regulations.
- Ensures loan documents are prepared in accordance with the
terms and conditions per the credit approval and in compliance with
regulatory requirements as related to local, state and federal
- Ensures work is completed on time and accurately by planning,
coordinating and monitoring daily activities.
- Communicates with loan officers for any additional information
needed to prepare loan documents.
- Orders UCC searches, corporate searches and other due diligence
- Ensures loan document packages are complete and ready for
funding and boarding including coordination with title and/or
escrow companies for closing, obtaining pay off demand statements
and obtaining appropriate insurance coverage, when required.
- Responsible for security of loan documents, promissory notes
and valuable assets, including the perfection of the Bank's
interest in collateral and protection of documents which represent
the Bank's security interest (such as securities, recorded deeds,
vehicle registration, UCC-1 forms, insurance coverage and other
forms of collateral.)
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a business related field with at least
three years of loan documentation preparation experience preferred.
Five or more years of loan processing experience, including
consumer loan document preparation, may be considered in lieu of
Bachelors degree, consumer experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of TRID preferred
- Working knowledge of credit agreement covenants, loan
documentation in multiple states.
- Comply with Article 9, UCC, Regulations B, C, Z, RESPA, Fair
Credit Reporting Act, TRID and other federal and state laws and
- Working knowledge of complex consumer transactions,
understanding of title reports and exceptions, and familiarity with
Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures.
- Working knowledge of commercial and consumer lending
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions and produce great work under
general or limited supervision.
- Highly proficient PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and
programs used to generate loan documents (knowledge of LaserPro is
- Ability to adjust priorities to changing circumstances and
maintain quality in fast paced atmosphere.
- Great organization skills, very detailed oriented.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: MidFirst Bank, Scottsdale , Private Bank Loan Documentation Specialist - AZ, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!