Posted on: June 8, 2021
Prep Cook Earnings Potential: Up to $16/Hour
Snooze - Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we are those people. We are a full-service
breakfast restaurant, and we want each morning to feel like your
weekend and happy hour rolled into one - no matter which side of
noon it's on. We're the place where you can be you, and where our
regulars are anything but. Everyone's welcome at our table, because
the same goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the
unexpected twists are what makes them so special.
The Position Specifics
- Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality, food
safety/sanitation, and timeliness of dishes served
- Responsible for being well-acquainted with all menu items,
recipes, plating guidelines, and sanitation/basic safety
- Prepares a variety of food items using knives, electric mixers,
immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portion bags
- Shows up when scheduled and prepares, stocks, and maintains
sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station including tables,
shelves, broilers, saut, burners, ovens, flat top griddles, and
refrigeration equipment both during and after service
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly in
accordance with health department standards and Snoozy Sanitation
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the opening and closing
checklist for kitchen stations completing deep clean projects as
dictated by the management team
Is This Role For you?
Prep Cooks at Snooze are...
- fun, energetic, eager and a committed team member.
- experienced. A minimum of 1 year of experience in the
- fast paced. A minimum of 6 months experience in a high-volume
restaurant setting preferred.
- able to communicate clearly with teammates and the management
- able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 10 hours).
- at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
Let'sTalk About Safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every
Snoozer's responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and
safety within our restaurants. We hold both Snoozers and guests
accountable to our Safety Guidelines. We require daily wellness
checks from all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Snooze, Scottsdale , Prep Cook, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!