Sr Mgr, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Service Operations
Company: Accolade, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Accolade at a glance ...
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions
designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We
help millions of people and their employers navigate the
complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and
through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the
cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends
technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized
support from Accolade Health Assistants and Clinicians and access
to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment
decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings
over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top
Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in
Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter,
Instagram and Facebook and at accolade.com.
The Sr Manager DEI, Service Operations will support the Service
Operations team to ensure that diversity agendas are successfully
implemented and in line with businesses objectives. This individual
contributor will act as a program driver & deliverer, consultant,
and partner within Service Operations to develop and integrate DEI
initiatives to progress our DEI agenda forward.
A day in the life
- Support implementation of DEI goals and align them to Service
Operations. Partnering with Accolade DEI team to ensure learning,
programs and education our in sync with overall DEI direction.
- Drive DEI goal attainment through program management and
defined project plans; oversee implementation and associated
activities, develop processes, documentation, and communications
for program rollout and ongoing support.
- Lead and partner on DEI initiatives that have direct impact to
Service Operations organization, aligning direction to overall DEI
- Develop and guide key performance indicators for DEI programs
and processes that align with service operations goals and DEI
- Promote and drive dialogue around and adoption of inclusive
practices; establishes key initiatives; and drives efforts to build
a more connected, diverse and thriving workforce.
- Regularly measure and analyze DEI impacts within Service
Operations, highlight areas of strength and opportunity, providing
support to identify opportunities and initiatives for continuous
- Maintains knowledge of diversity-related issues, legislation,
and best practices.
- Dotted line accountability to SR Director, TA & DEI to ensure
DEI initiatives and programs within Service Operations are aligned
to enterprise DEI direction and goals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Bachelors degree or seven years of related work
- At least five years progressively responsible program
management experience in a combination of Diversity and Inclusion
execution, Human Resources, Social Impact and/or related
- Proven track record of relationship building and strong
communications to inspire change and influence decisions.
- Prior experience leading programs through conceptualization,
requirements, pilot and experimentation, operationalizing and
scaling to execution and evaluation.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience and credibility as an individual in an environment
where the ability to influence, work across a complex matrix, and
build relationships is critical.
- Influences others without direct authority to achieve solutions
to meet organization's objectives, and is proactive in providing
solutions, resolving issues and overcoming hurdles to results.
- Effectively collaborates with partners to resolve.
- A highly effective communicator with the ability to clearly and
concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage team,
peers, and management.
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal awareness and
skills with particular emphasis on assertiveness, supportiveness,
confrontation, listening, and group process.
What is important to us...
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our
culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our
employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what
we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right
We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different
backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in
creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or
tough decisions needed to get us there.
We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers
or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Accolade, Inc., Scottsdale , Sr Mgr, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Service Operations, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!